Important information regarding COVID-19 – 3/16/20
Since 1957, we have believed in taking care of our customers and our employees. That will never change, but as we face a world where preventing the spread of a contagious virus is a national priority, we ask that you be patient with us if our ability to meet your needs is less than what you have come to expect.
The country relies on our customers to provide them with power, water, sewage treatment, transportation of goods, infrastructure, governmental services and national defense, health care, secure data, and even food on the table. Our customers rely on us to make sure that they can do their jobs. We are dedicated to doing our part. To that end, Thompson Tractor is OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
It may be different than “business as usual”, but you can count on Thompson Tractor to do its part to make sure that your job gets done. Among our 1,300+ Thompson Tractor employees, we are unaware thus far of anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. However, we’ve taken the proper steps to do our part in preventing the spread of the virus to our team and within our circles of contact.
Remaining the same:
- All branches are open to support Service, Parts, Rental and Sales.
- Supply chains from our key manufacturers are currently unaffected.
- Online genuine CAT parts ordering 24/7 via www.parts.cat.com is fully functional
Different from normal:
- Those who can work from home are working from home.
- Those who cannot work from home are instructed to keep their distance from other employees, visitors and even customers while continuing to do their job.
- Handshaking is strictly off limits.
Together we will get through this. Be safe and stay healthy.
Lucy Thompson Marsh
President & COO