New and Used Semis and Trailers for Sale in Alabama
At Thompson Truck Source, we carry a broad range of new and used trucks and trailers. When you need to add to your fleet, you can count on us for road-ready semis and trailers. As our partner, you'll get access to dependable trucks and trailers for fleet managers in Alabama, Northern Florida, and beyond.
New Semi Trucks for Sale
Looking for a brand new addition to your fleet? We sell new on-highway trucks from your favorite manufacturers and up-and-coming brands. Our team taps into more than 60 years of experience in the local market to deliver top-notch trucks and service. If you have certain specifications in mind, feel free to ask about our available vehicles.
New Trailers for Sale
As an authorized dealer for Ox Body, Trail King, and Pitts, we offer a wide selection of on-highway trailers. The trailer types we offer include:
- Chip van: Our new chip vans include the CV42 and CV42-CT tippers from Pitts. Choose from an open or closed-top design.
- End dump: Ox Superdump trailers from Ox Trailers come in full-frame, quarter-frame, and scrap trailer configurations. Ox Trailers builds each of these trailers in America and offers a manufacturer warranty.
- Fixed neck: We sell a full range of fixed neck trailers from Pitts, including the LB35, LB35-CS, LB51, and LB51-CS models. These trailers feature an I-beam construction with high tensile strength steel.
- Flatbed: To provide you with a wide variety of flatbed trailers, we offer options from Pitts and Trail King. We sell drop flat, flatbed, extendable drop, and extendable flat trailers from Pitts. Meanwhile, our Trail King selection includes all-aluminum step deck, aluminum steel combo step deck, rollback, and double-drop extendable models.
- Hydraulic detachable: We also have a wide selection of hydraulic detachable trailers from Trail King and Pitts. Our inventory includes Trail King's hydraulic detachable gooseneck trailers and the Pitts Contender hydraulic detachable trailers in the LB35, LB51, and LB55 series.
- Hydraulic sliding axle: The Trail King Advantage Plus! sliding axle trailer features side-by-side two-stage cylinders and a one-piece I-beam construction for powerful performance.
- Hydraulic tail: Hydraulic tail trailers from Trail King and Pitts allow for easier loading and unloading. Choose from Trail King Advantage Series tail trailers or Pitts HD series models.
- Logging: Pitts specializes in logging trailers for the forestry industry that include models with their signature Load Payin' Series high-yield steel frame.
- Tag: Haul equipment with your smaller vehicles using a tag trailer from Trail King or Pitts.
Used Trucks and Trailers
We choose used trucks and trailers to sell that will create long-term value for you. Our used inventory features consignment vehicles as well as late models. Thanks to our frequently updated selection, we can help you find a truck or trailer with the price, mileage, and certification you need.
In addition to trucks and trailers, we sell mechanical broom and regenerative air street sweepers from Stewart-Amos. Stewart-Amos manufactures two series of street sweepers:
- Starfire Mechanical Broom Street Sweepers: Our selection of Starfire mechanical broom sweepers consists of six models with different chassis sizes and features. Capacities range from 4 to 6 cubic yards. Choose from single-engine, double-engine, CDL, and non-CDL models for your operation.
- Galaxy Regenerative Air Street Sweepers: Sweepers in the Galaxy series blast debris and dirt from hard-to-reach areas and crevices. All models mount on non-CDL chassis and have capacities ranging from 4.65 to 6.12 cubic yards.
Thompson Truck Parts and Service
If you need assistance with maintaining your Thompson Truck Source purchase or your current fleet, leave the work to our parts and service teams. Pick one or both services:
- Parts: We partner with HDA Truck Pride for new truck parts and offer a full selection of aftermarket components. The truck part brands that we offer include Eaton, Roadmaster, Stemco, and Meritor. Our parts inventory features both new and used parts to help you balance your needs and your budget.
- Service: At Thompson Truck Source, we consider maintenance and service two of our main specialties. Our RIG360 shop performs every aspect of truck repair and upkeep, including preventive maintenance, field service, and fluid sampling. Let's get your truck back on the road in top condition.
Learn More About Our Products
When it's time to get another truck or trailer, you can depend on us to deliver a vehicle that exceeds your expectations. To find out more about our inventory, contact our truck experts online, explore our truck selection, or discover our available trailers.
"They always take care of me down there. I've had good experiences with them every time that I deal with them." - Chris Richards
To learn more about new and use inventory you can contact any location HERE
Or fill out the form below.