Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning
(At select locations) Call (205) 849-3628 for details.
Let Thompson Truck Source keep you on the road with our Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cleaning for your truck engine.
- Blowing or washing out of ash must be done every 50,000 miles or once a year.
- Most filters collect about 200 grams (7 ounces) of ash. Some come in with as much as 600 grams (21 ounces).
- 10% of filters brought in for servicing need extra soot, unburned fuel and burned motor oil (also captured by the DPF) cleaned.
- Improves overall fuel economy
- Save money (no need to purchase a new or reman replacement filter)
- Increase efficiency of your diesel particulate filter
- Maximizes time between cleanings
- Meets EPA ash service interval requirements
The tool and the patented “pulse” cleaning process:
- Fully automated computer-controlled process
- Utilizes pulsed air to reduce backpressure
- Extends the cartridge filter life
- Cleans all Caterpillar and non-Caterpillar DPF sizes
- Uses the HEPA filter system for operator protection
GIVE YOUR FILTER A SECOND LIFE
For more information contact us!